Tiffany Window Journal
This gorgeous journal reproduces a leaded-glass landscape window created by Tiffany Studios for the Frank family of New York City in 1908. Artwork by Louis Comfort Tiffany.
- Let this beautiful image inspire your writing!
- 192 pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
- Smooth-finish, acid-free archival paper takes a variety of pens beautifully.
- Iridescent highlights illuminate the cover design.
- Raised embossing lends dimensional detailing.
- Journal comes with a gold satin ribbon marker with which to keep your place.
- A classic feature: gilded-gold page edging.
- Journal is a larger size: 7-1/4” wide x 9” high.
- Substantial hardcover binding, with complementary endsheets.
1 in stock
PETER PAUPER PRESS