Let your writing aspirations take form within the pages of this charming journal!
- Doodle-style cover design, in shades of indigo, sunshine yellow, and peach, features birds, blooms, a bicycle, and the popular saying, ”She believed she could, so she did.”
- Cute journal provides plenty room of for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotes and poems.
- Lightly lined, acid-free, archival-quality paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Popular small-format size — 5 inches wide by 7 inches high — fits easily in most bags and backpacks.
- Convenient inside back cover pocket for notes, reminders, business cards, and more.
- Gold foiling and gloss highlights add eye-catching detail.
- Raised embossing lends a dimensional effect.
- An indigo blue elastic band is attached to the back cover to keep your place or to keep your journal closed.
- Complementary endsheets, also in indigo, are a nice finishing touch.
- 160 pages.
Out of stock
PETER PAUPER PRESS