Large Journal Morocco
- The binding was created for a French-language edition of the biblical Song of Songs.
- Crisp writing pages provide plenty of space for personal reflections, sketching, or for recording favorite quotations or poems.
- Premium 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing.
- A ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Cover design is embossed and embellished with gold foil highlights.
- Matching spine treatment.
- Gilded-gold edging catches the light as you turn each page.
- Complementary interior endsheets.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Write expansively! Larger journal measures 7-1/4” wide x 9” high.
- 192 pages.
2 in stock
Striking journal reproduces a 19th-century book binding made of Morocco leather.